Wanted! Marketing & Operations Intern (Chinese- English bilingual)
Amanda is a start-up based in Shanghai, China’s most exciting city. The venture is backed by China’s leading venture capital. We are a team of fun, international and dorky people who want to build next generation educational products that connect people and cultures. We are currently looking for a quick-witted, entrepreneurial, and intellectually curious full-time intern to join the marketing & operations team, with employment opportunities after graduation.
Who are you?
- Major in creative writing, market, media relations or communications, or with relevant practical experience.
- Ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage various marketing & communications projects to tight deadlines simultaneously..
- People-oriented personality. Ability to engage with colleagues and customers from different countries and appreciate cultural differences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in verbal and written Chinese is strongly preferred.
- Passion in Chinese language and Chinese culture. Previous living or studying experience in China is a strong plus
How would your everyday work look like with Amanda?
- Provide outstanding customer service and support to our users, and manage customer inquiries by phone, email, and/or live chat.
- Manage the product social media accounts including monitoring the audience statistics, analyzing reporting, fostering and maintaining audience relationships on the platform.
- Engage with product and content teams on messaging and narrative development, including drafting content to address common consumer questions and issues, blog posts, media pitches, launch materials and product reviews programs.
- Work with the marketing head on securing positive media coverage for the product area in business, tech, consumer and broadcast media outlets, inside and outside China.
- Party on the rooftop of our beautiful office, with us and our beloved users. ☺
Please send your CV to email@example.com for application. Thanks for your interest in Amanda!